podcasters@yahoogroups.com (autopost)

  • andrew clarke
    Message 1 of 169 , Apr 30, 2011
      Podcasters@...
      communicate about... podcasting!

      Share links to newly discovered podcasts, your experiences with
      podcasting software and hardware, or ask questions about what you need
      to put together a podcast of your own.

      To send a message to the list, e-mail podcasters@yahoogroups.com.

      Note: Mail from new group subscribers will be moderated. Messages from
      new members are usually approved within a few hours.

      Rules
      -----

      Please respect the rules:

      1. Don't spam the list.

      2. Be good to other list members - no personal attacks.

      If you believe a group member is breaking one of the above rules, please
      contact the group owner off-list at podcasters-owner@yahoogroups.com.

      Unsubscribing

      Regards
      Andrew

      (podcasters@yahoogroups.com owner)
    • buck39
      Message 169 of 169 , Mar 5 10:11 AM
        Hey, Is anyone having any podcast auditions?  I haven't seen any for a long time.  It's been over a year I think.

        Come on you creative types.  What about it?  I've got a few years experience with fanfic dramas and a shiny new studio grade setup.

        How about it... hello?  Anybody out there?