Re: [podcasters] external mics

  • Wayne Joy
    Message 1 of 16 , Apr 25, 2011
      The Zoom saves in mp3 and WAV stored on an SD Card. You can use a SD
      Card reader or a USB cable to read the files.

      On Mon, Apr 25, 2011 at 10:35 PM, Gwen Orel <gwenorel@...> wrote:
      > Thanks-- checked out the picture and that is workable but would stop the recorder from being really portable...
      >
      > are there others like the zoom?  has anyone used the Edirol, it seems to be recommended a few places.
      >
      > Also, can I upload the files from the zoom directly to my mac, are they mp3 or wav?

    • Gwen Orel
      Message 2 of 16 , Apr 25, 2011
        what audio editing software does that? In my wiretap recordings there are two channels but just one track. So I can adjust volume and add effects but not actually edit them separately. I would love to be able to do that.