Re: [podcasters] why did first episode disappear from itunes?

  • Douglas E. Welch
    Message 1 of 19 , Apr 9, 2011
      Yes. Create a new Feedburner feed that points to the "label" feed and name
      it slightly differently. Although you may be better off to just keep with
      you have and deal with not having an entire month available. You might be
      making it much more complicated for yourself. Sort of "Beyond here be
      dragons..." sort of effect.
      *
      *
      *DEW*
      *
      *
      *--*
      *Douglas E. Welch*
      *"Helping with all your technology and New Media needs"*
      Web: http://DouglasEWelch.com -- Email: me@...

      Find career opportunities from around the US at jobs.welchwrite.com