Re: [podcasters] headsets/skype?

  • Gwen Orel
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 2 1:27 PM
      ps my interviews are about 7 minutes long, but as I have about 5 different ones on the show, the level differences are jarring!

      On Apr 2, 2011, at 4:08 PM, Richard Amirault wrote:

> [...]

    • Gwen Orel
      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 2 1:54 PM
        unfortuantely it only works on .wav and .aiff files... wiretap makes mp3s and my digital makes .mov

      • Gwen Orel
        Message 3 of 13 , Apr 2 2:11 PM
          turns out I can turn them back into aiff or wav. just testing one to see if it's worth it.

          Message 4 of 13 , Apr 2 5:49 PM
            thanks!