Re: [podcasters] Where do find music?

  • Calvin Powers
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 2, 2011
      Ariel Publicity is a PR service that specializes in getting podsafe
      promotional music to people. It's not hard to sign up with them to receive
      music through them.

      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 2, 2011
        What kind of music do you like to use on your podcast?

        Mike J

        On Apr 2, 2011, at 10:03 AM, Calvin Powers <calvin@...> wrote:

        > Ariel Publicity is a PR service that specializes in getting podsafe
        > promotional music to people. It's not hard to sign up with them to receive
        > music through them.
        >
        > On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 10:32 PM, ZakRhyno <zakrhyno@...> wrote:
        >
        > > I have not really been able to find a podcast website that a person can
        > > download music that they can play on their podcast, any suggests?

      • Zak Rhyno
        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 3, 2011
          For now I'm looking and listening trying to see what fits.

          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 3, 2011
            Thank you for the detail reply, for sure a good tons of resources for me to
            look at. Thank you again.