Re: Volume level

  • tapeleg
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 29, 2011
      Not trying to pimp my own stuff, but I put out a short tutorial on levels and normalizing on my podcasting site, Pod Geek.

      http://www.podgeek.com/2011/03/normalize-your-worries-away/

      I hope that helps.

      The only way to really tell what the level of the audio is to keep an eye on the meters at the top of the screen. As the file plays, it will show up there.