Re: iRig Mic

  • sammy.hains
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 28, 2011
      Did you get it? How is it?

      --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, "carter.gabe" <carter.gabe@...> wrote:

      > No problem! It should be here Monday! :D
      >
      > --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, Gwen Orel <gwenorel@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Thank you, looks like that will be well worth investing in! Much appreciated!
      > >
      > > On Mar 25, 2011, at 10:19 PM, carter.gabe wrote:
      > >
      > > > Ya most definitely. Quality is important and just about any mic is better then the built in ones usually.

    • carter.gabe
      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 29, 2011
        Ya, it sounds really good actually! I even like the room one for my acoustic and singing. Sounds great!

        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 29, 2011
          Great! I knew you'd like it.
          Where have you taken it to record so far?

          Message 4 of 12 , Mar 30, 2011
            My kitchen was cool and sounded huge but also in the car when I was driving to work! Still sounded awesome too! :D