Re: iRig Mic

  • carter.gabe
    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 26, 2011
      No problem! It should be here Monday! :D

      --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, Gwen Orel <gwenorel@...> wrote:

      > Thank you, looks like that will be well worth investing in! Much appreciated!
      >
      > On Mar 25, 2011, at 10:19 PM, carter.gabe wrote:
      >
      > > Ya most definitely. Quality is important and just about any mic is better then the built in ones usually.
      > >
      > > --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, Gwen Orel <gwenorel@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > I use an Olympus digital recorder for in person interviews as a journalist but this is my first foray into podcasting. do you think I need a microphne as well? there is a jack for one. It has a lot more battery power than my iphone.

    • sammy.hains
      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 28, 2011
        Did you get it? How is it?

        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 29, 2011
          Ya, it sounds really good actually! I even like the room one for my acoustic and singing. Sounds great!

          Message 4 of 12 , Mar 29, 2011
            Great! I knew you'd like it.
            Where have you taken it to record so far?

            Message 5 of 12 , Mar 30, 2011
              My kitchen was cool and sounded huge but also in the car when I was driving to work! Still sounded awesome too! :D