PowerPress Update

  • Todd Cochrane
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2011
      All

      We released a major update to PowerPress Podcast Plugin for WordPress
      yesterday. This is a major update that really gives podcasters more
      control of how their media is presented and introduces some support for
      media types many have been asking for including Webm. Check out the new
      features here and be sure to test drive the new media player in your
      iPad, Browser, and Android Tablets..

      For those of you still using Podpress this is an update you are really
      going to want to review and consider the switch. Our built in conversion
      tools make it a snap to give the plugin a test drive.

      http://bit.ly/ht9ktp update Overview
      http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/powerpress/ Update

      Todd..
      --