Re: Problem with date on iTunes podcast - solved!

  • marcbelanger16
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 3, 2011
      Ben and Douglas:

      Thank you very much for the advice. My problem's now solved. I should have asked you long ago! :)

      The date is still a day behind (despite the fact that I'm North America, Toronto, to be specfic). But the idea of adding the title fixes the problem. Thanks Douglas.

      Still, it looks like I've got problems with the feed according to the validator. Gives me something to work on. Thank you Ben.

      Marc

      --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, Ben Straw <Nebula1183@...> wrote:

      > From the looks of it your feed isnt valid.
      > Check it out for your self:
      > http://validator.w3.org/feed/check.cgi?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.radiolabour.net%2Fradiolabour-rss.xml>
      >

      > Benjamin Straw - http://Qetuo.me
      > P: 1-304-449-4335
      > Skype: n3bb3n
      > Twitter: Twitter.com/nebben
      > Want to Learn About Podcasting? - http://How2Podcast.com
      >

      > ________________________________

    • Douglas E. Welch
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 3, 2011
        Glad it helped.

        The pubDate looks like it is missing the Year, which might make the
        validator complain.

        Should be in this form: <pubdate>Fri, 24 Jan 2003 12:38:45 PST</pubdate>
        *
        *
        *Maybe that will clean things up.*
        *
        *
        *DEW*
        *
        *
        *--*
        *Douglas E. Welch*
        *"Helping with all your technology and New Media needs"*
        Web: http://DouglasEWelch.com -- Email: me@...

        Find career opportunities from around the US at jobs.welchwrite.com