Re: Savannah College of Art and Design MFA Graduate Student Podcast Wireframe Test

  • steven
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 27, 2011
      Hey Michael,

      Thank you for looking into my Podcast DAW GUI! The main navigation is just a placeholder as I am only testing the use of the rollover and drop-down menu.

      Also, if you are on the Mp3.html page and click next it should take you back to the gui.html page. It is working on my end.

      However, I am finding that the FTP link is not working properly as I have been troubleshooting for the past 3 hours. I am not sure why it links incorrectly as my code is all up to par on the back end.

      In turn, on a side note. I am not a Podcaster. However, I do have a Certification in Music Production and to finish my MFA I am opting to kind of minor in sound design. If that makes sense.

      In short, what do Podcasters, such as yourself, look for in Podcast tools. IE: DAW Software, Microphones, Hardware (Outboard, FX, EQ), Mp3 compression, and FTP?

      Thank you for your time and response!

      Take care,
      Steve