RE: [podcasters] Re: Hellos and Questions! :D Audacity,

  • ZakRhyno
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 8, 2011
      Well I got a audio card that will free up my on board audio. But I'm trying
      to keep everything pretty much computer and software, not really anything
      else like mixers and stuff like that. I trying to do this a different way
      than then current way of doing things. I do see where everybody is coming
      from, but anybody get what I'm coming from? For me it easy to have last
      things to laying around then having more stuff to worry about. Audacity is a
      nice tool but it don't do everything I'm looking for really. I was wondering
      if anybody found software that does that? I found one thing but it so out of
      date it don't work with today's stuff.