Stupid Deal of the Day part 2

  • Dan Hughes
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6, 2011
      I should have given you the entry URL to the Stupid Deal of the Day:

      http://www.musiciansfriend.com/stupid

      I check this site every morning. Usually it's a guitar or cymbal case,
      stuff like that, but once in a while (like today) they offer mics.
      --
      Best,

      ---Dan
      http://danhughes.net
      http://danhughesbooks.com
      http://thetreasurecorner.com
      http://thesoftballcorner.com
      http://radiofun.info

    • p_holyfield_9999
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 6, 2011
        Bought it. I have the phantom powered V63M and needed a new 'direct to computer' microphone. If this version of the microphone is half as good as the phantom powered version, this is a great deal.

        -P.G. Holyfield