Re: [podcasters] Web Hosting

  • Michael Johnson
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 5, 2011
      I don't know how it works with transferring domains over, but I have purchased a few domains through them and host them on the same plan. Two that I can think of offhand are crosscampusministry.com and williamjohnsonmusic.com

      Those two domains are on the same 4.88 plan

      Thanks
      Mike
      Learn the secrets to staying pure on campus in:
      The Cross Campus Ministry Podcast,
      A Podcast for Christian College Students and youth in itunes and at crosscampusministry.com