Re: [podcasters] Web Hosting

  • Calvin Powers
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 5, 2011
      I use justhost to host my podcast MP3 files and have no complaints. They are
      cheap and unlike other hosting services, they are not constantly trying to
      get me to sign up for more services. So for whatever that is worth.....

      Calvin

      On Sat, Feb 5, 2011 at 2:07 AM, Sharayah 888 <sharayah888@...> wrote:

      > Hi everyone,
      >
      > I'm looking at web hosts and wanted to ask what your recommendations are.
      >
      > Someone recommended site5 http://www.site5.com/ and wordpress suggests
      > bluehost http://www.bluehost.com/ but both have some negative reviews
      > online.
      >
      > Just host http://www.justhost.com/ and Ipage http://www.ipage.com/ seem to
      > rank well on sites dedicated to web hosting reviews...does anyone have
      > experience with these sites? I'd prefer word of mouth over sites that may
      > be biased.
      >
      > Thanks!
      > Sharayah

    • Michael Johnson
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 5, 2011
        I don't know how it works with transferring domains over, but I have purchased a few domains through them and host them on the same plan. Two that I can think of offhand are crosscampusministry.com and williamjohnsonmusic.com

        Those two domains are on the same 4.88 plan

        Thanks
        Mike
        Learn the secrets to staying pure on campus in:
        The Cross Campus Ministry Podcast,
        A Podcast for Christian College Students and youth in itunes and at crosscampusministry.com