thenutgallery.com Podcast Episode 55

  • haplo777
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2011
      Here is episode 55 and celebrating our 4th year of podcasting. We are looking for people to do promo exchanges with, please email me at jasonjames@... if interested. We are also seeking new members to join our forum and discuss movies, video games, and books. Our main book person has gone back to school and does not add as much as she used to so would really like to get that more active again but would be happy to have anyone on board. Main website is http://www.thenutgallery.com

      If you want to listen to the podcast go to http://www.thenutgallery.com/podcasts/podcast11.html