Re: [podcasters]

  • Dan Hughes
    Message 1 of 103 , Jan 27, 2011
      I worked college radio at Purdue, commercial radio in Selma, AL and Dallas,
      GA, noncommercial radio in Atlanta, and I taught college radio (and ran the
      college radio station) for 26 years here in Champaign, IL. More than you
      care to know about me at http://danhughes.net

      ---Dan

      P.S. Actually, I did TV too - for 25 years I wrote and hosted a High School
      Quiz Bowl that aired on our college cable TV station.

      On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 4:12 PM, Michael Sitarzewski <msitarzewski@...
      > wrote:

      > Hah, the old "face made for radio" thing, eh?
      >
      > Where/when were you in radio? What format?

    • Pat Cook
      Message 103 of 103 , Feb 3, 2011
        Richard, if you sent something, it was lost because this is all we got.

        Resend?

        Cheers :)

        On 1/29/2011 5:23 PM, Richard Amirault wrote:

        > Richard Amirault
        > Boston, MA, USA
        > http://n1jdu.org
        > http://bostonfandom.org

        Pat Cook Host - *THE LEFT WING CONSERVATIVE*
        *Website <http://www.wix.com/progressivemoderates/mainwix>*
        *Audio Podcast <http://theleftwingconservative.mevio.com/>*
        *Video Podcast <http://tlwctv.mevio.com/>*
        Englewood, CO