Re: [podcasters]

  • Dan Hughes
    Message 1 of 103 , Jan 27, 2011
      My three shows are all audio, but then I was in radio for 40 years. Video
      is too complicated and expensive for me (and people can actually see what
      you look like - not a good idea in my case).

      ---Dan

      On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 3:57 PM, Michael Sitarzewski <msitarzewski@...
      > wrote:

      > Two of my shows are audio, and one is audio and video. I'm rather fond of
      > the audio format, but video moves to the living room more easily.
      >

      > On Jan 27, 2011, at 2:43 PM, spuhn wrote:
      >
      > > We've always been audio on Should I Drink That with some video when we're
      > screwing around but now I think we're going to start doing more video.
      > Especially since my wife and I just had our second kid so me getting out of
      > the house is impossible :)
      > >
      > > cheers!
      > > spuhn
      > >
      > > Should I Drink That? beercast - Pittsburgh's bad boys of craft beer
      > > shouldidrinkthat.com | twitter.com/sidt | facebook.com/shouldidrinkthat
      > >
      > > Call the SIDT Drunk Dial hotline at: 412.223.SIDT (7438)
      > >
      > > 3x Podcast Award finalist - Food & Drink
      > > Featured in March 2010 Pittsburgh Magazine
      > > DRAFT Magazine, G4/TechTV, KDKA TV, KDKA 1020, WDVE
      > >
      > > --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, Paul Puri <paulpuri@...> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > That I couldn't tell you. I'd venture a guess that it is still mostly
      > audio.
      > > > I'm finding the barrier to entry on video is mostly the dollar to
      > quality
      > > > ratio.

      Best,

      ---Dan
      http://danhughes.net
      http://danhughesbooks.com
      http://thetreasurecorner.com
      http://thesoftballcorner.com
      http://radiofun.info

    • Pat Cook
      Message 103 of 103 , Feb 3, 2011
        Richard, if you sent something, it was lost because this is all we got.

        Resend?

        Cheers :)

        On 1/29/2011 5:23 PM, Richard Amirault wrote:

        > Richard Amirault
        > Boston, MA, USA
        > http://n1jdu.org
        > http://bostonfandom.org

        Pat Cook Host - *THE LEFT WING CONSERVATIVE*
        *Website <http://www.wix.com/progressivemoderates/mainwix>*
        *Audio Podcast <http://theleftwingconservative.mevio.com/>*
        *Video Podcast <http://tlwctv.mevio.com/>*
        Englewood, CO