Re: [podcasters]

  • Michael Sitarzewski
    Message 1 of 103 , Jan 27, 2011
      Two of my shows are audio, and one is audio and video. I'm rather fond of the audio format, but video moves to the living room more easily.

      On Jan 27, 2011, at 2:43 PM, spuhn wrote:

      > We've always been audio on Should I Drink That with some video when we're screwing around but now I think we're going to start doing more video. Especially since my wife and I just had our second kid so me getting out of the house is impossible :)
      >
      > cheers!
      > spuhn
      >
      > Should I Drink That? beercast - Pittsburgh's bad boys of craft beer
      > shouldidrinkthat.com | twitter.com/sidt | facebook.com/shouldidrinkthat
      >
      > Call the SIDT Drunk Dial hotline at: 412.223.SIDT (7438)
      >
      > 3x Podcast Award finalist - Food & Drink
      > Featured in March 2010 Pittsburgh Magazine
      > DRAFT Magazine, G4/TechTV, KDKA TV, KDKA 1020, WDVE
      >
      > --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, Paul Puri <paulpuri@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > That I couldn't tell you. I'd venture a guess that it is still mostly audio.
      > > I'm finding the barrier to entry on video is mostly the dollar to quality
      > > ratio.

    • Pat Cook
      Message 103 of 103 , Feb 3, 2011
        Richard, if you sent something, it was lost because this is all we got.

        Resend?

        Cheers :)

        On 1/29/2011 5:23 PM, Richard Amirault wrote:

        > Richard Amirault
        > Boston, MA, USA
        > http://n1jdu.org
        > http://bostonfandom.org

        Pat Cook Host - *THE LEFT WING CONSERVATIVE*
        *Website <http://www.wix.com/progressivemoderates/mainwix>*
        *Audio Podcast <http://theleftwingconservative.mevio.com/>*
        *Video Podcast <http://tlwctv.mevio.com/>*
        Englewood, CO