Re: [podcasters]

  • spuhn
    Message 1 of 103 , Jan 27, 2011
      We've always been audio on Should I Drink That with some video when we're screwing around but now I think we're going to start doing more video. Especially since my wife and I just had our second kid so me getting out of the house is impossible :)

      cheers!
      spuhn

      Should I Drink That? beercast - Pittsburgh's bad boys of craft beer
      shouldidrinkthat.com | twitter.com/sidt | facebook.com/shouldidrinkthat

      Call the SIDT Drunk Dial hotline at: 412.223.SIDT (7438)

      3x Podcast Award finalist - Food & Drink
      Featured in March 2010 Pittsburgh Magazine
      DRAFT Magazine, G4/TechTV, KDKA TV, KDKA 1020, WDVE

      --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, Paul Puri <paulpuri@...> wrote:

      > That I couldn't tell you. I'd venture a guess that it is still mostly audio.
      > I'm finding the barrier to entry on video is mostly the dollar to quality
      > ratio.
    • Pat Cook
      Message 103 of 103 , Feb 3, 2011
        Richard, if you sent something, it was lost because this is all we got.

        Resend?

        Cheers :)

        On 1/29/2011 5:23 PM, Richard Amirault wrote:

        > Richard Amirault
        > Boston, MA, USA
        > http://n1jdu.org
        > http://bostonfandom.org

        Pat Cook Host - *THE LEFT WING CONSERVATIVE*
        *Website <http://www.wix.com/progressivemoderates/mainwix>*
        *Audio Podcast <http://theleftwingconservative.mevio.com/>*
        *Video Podcast <http://tlwctv.mevio.com/>*
        Englewood, CO