Re: [podcasters]

  • Paul Puri
    Message 1 of 103 , Jan 27, 2011
      That I couldn't tell you. I'd venture a guess that it is still mostly audio.
      I'm finding the barrier to entry on video is mostly the dollar to quality
      ratio.

      Paul Puri

      http://paulpuri.name/

      On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 12:35 PM, Michael Sitarzewski <
      msitarzewski@...> wrote:

      > What's the split of audio only vs. audio and video vs. video only here?
      >
      > On Jan 27, 2011, at 12:29 PM, Paul Puri wrote:
      >
      > > I'm actually between shows. I used to be a hardcore audio podcaster. 3
      > shows
      > > a week for a couple of years. Just about to get into video next month.
      > > On Jan 27, 2011 9:03 AM, "Michael Sitarzewski" <msitarzewski@...>
      > > wrote:
      > > > Thanks Paul!
      > > >
      > > > How long have you been doing the show?

      > > podcasts
      > run
      > > the

      > http://Callisto.fm
      > > podcasting, a

      > > etc.)

    • Pat Cook
      Message 103 of 103 , Feb 3, 2011
        Richard, if you sent something, it was lost because this is all we got.

        Resend?

        Cheers :)

        On 1/29/2011 5:23 PM, Richard Amirault wrote:

        > Richard Amirault
        > Boston, MA, USA
        > http://n1jdu.org
        > http://bostonfandom.org

        Pat Cook Host - *THE LEFT WING CONSERVATIVE*
        *Website <http://www.wix.com/progressivemoderates/mainwix>*
        *Audio Podcast <http://theleftwingconservative.mevio.com/>*
        *Video Podcast <http://tlwctv.mevio.com/>*
        Englewood, CO