Re: [podcasters] Introduction

  • Paul Puri
    Message 1 of 103 , Jan 27, 2011
      I'm actually between shows. I used to be a hardcore audio podcaster. 3 shows
      a week for a couple of years. Just about to get into video next month.
      On Jan 27, 2011 9:03 AM, "Michael Sitarzewski" <msitarzewski@...>
      wrote:
      > Thanks Paul!
      >
      > How long have you been doing the show?
      >
      > On Jan 27, 2011, at 9:48 AM, Paul Puri wrote:
      >
      >> Welcome Michael!
      >>
      >> Paul Puri
      >>
      >> The most interesting person you will never meet!
      >>
      >> http://paulpuri.name/
      >>
      >> On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 5:59 AM, msitarzewski <msitarzewski@...
      >wrote:
      >>
      >> > Good morning everyone,
      >> >
      >> > I just wanted to take a second to introduce myself. I run three
      podcasts
      >> > (Boulder Open Podcast, Three InSight, and OS Perspectives). I also run
      the
      >> > Colorado Podcasters meetup group.
      >> >
      >> > My primary focus is a podcast discovery site called http://Callisto.fm
      >> > We're working exclusively on making discovering podcasts, and
      podcasting, a
      >> > fantastic experience.
      >> >
      >> > You can find more about those things, and my other outlets (twitter,
      etc.)
      >> > at my site: http://friendmichael.com
      >> >
      >> > I joined the group (found it on Quora) to meet more podcasters, and to
      >> > listen, learn, and contribute where I can.
      >> >
      >> > Great to meet you!

    • Pat Cook
      Message 103 of 103 , Feb 3, 2011
        Richard, if you sent something, it was lost because this is all we got.

        Resend?

        Cheers :)

        On 1/29/2011 5:23 PM, Richard Amirault wrote:

        > Richard Amirault
        > Boston, MA, USA
        > http://n1jdu.org
        > http://bostonfandom.org

        Pat Cook Host - *THE LEFT WING CONSERVATIVE*
        *Website <http://www.wix.com/progressivemoderates/mainwix>*
        *Audio Podcast <http://theleftwingconservative.mevio.com/>*
        *Video Podcast <http://tlwctv.mevio.com/>*
        Englewood, CO