Re: [podcasters] Introduction

  • Paul Puri
    Message 1 of 103 , Jan 27, 2011
      Welcome Michael!

      Paul Puri

      http://paulpuri.name/

      On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 5:59 AM, msitarzewski <msitarzewski@...>wrote:

      > Good morning everyone,
      >
      > I just wanted to take a second to introduce myself. I run three podcasts
      > (Boulder Open Podcast, Three InSight, and OS Perspectives). I also run the
      > Colorado Podcasters meetup group.
      >
      > My primary focus is a podcast discovery site called http://Callisto.fm
      > We're working exclusively on making discovering podcasts, and podcasting, a
      > fantastic experience.
      >
      > You can find more about those things, and my other outlets (twitter, etc.)
      > at my site: http://friendmichael.com
      >
      > I joined the group (found it on Quora) to meet more podcasters, and to
      > listen, learn, and contribute where I can.
      >
      > Great to meet you!

    • Pat Cook
      Message 103 of 103 , Feb 3, 2011
        Richard, if you sent something, it was lost because this is all we got.

        Resend?

        Cheers :)

        On 1/29/2011 5:23 PM, Richard Amirault wrote:

        > Richard Amirault
        > Boston, MA, USA
        > http://n1jdu.org
        > http://bostonfandom.org

        Pat Cook Host - *THE LEFT WING CONSERVATIVE*
        *Website <http://www.wix.com/progressivemoderates/mainwix>*
        *Audio Podcast <http://theleftwingconservative.mevio.com/>*
        *Video Podcast <http://tlwctv.mevio.com/>*
        Englewood, CO