Re: [podcasters] Merry Christmas and a question

  • Shawn Thorpe
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 25, 2010
      Split the difference and get an 8-channel mixer with inserts AND aux sends.
      I also like the idea of spending a little extra on your mic(s).

      --
      -Shawn Thorpe
      http://geminidragon.tv/ - stuff, we make it

    • clay.dugger
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 27, 2010
        I did. It's crap, so it's going back and I'm getting the 4 channel USB Alesis.

        I did get 2 new mics. Don't need 2 new mics, but I got 'em anyway.