Re: [podcasters] 24hr Podcast

  • Shelly
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 3, 2010
      Yes. Details about the charity, please.

      -shelly

      Shelly Brisbin, podcast juggernaut

      Shelly's Podcast: http://shellyspodcast.com
      (winner, 2008 Podcast Peer Award, Best Audio Blog)
      App Store Pundit: http://appstorepundit.com
      Hollywood On The Radio: http://hollywood.libsyn.com

      Contributor: The Spirit World blog: http://thespiritworld.net/

      On Fri, Dec 3, 2010 at 2:53 PM, Stephen Eley <SFEley@...> wrote:

      > 1.) The http://24hrpodcast.com index page appears to be broken. All I see
      > is a landing page for the File Archive Network with an offer to buy the
      > domain.
      >
      > 2.) What's the charity?
      >
      > Have Fun,
      > Steve Eley
      >

      > On Dec 3, 2010, at 3:39 PM, Todd Cochrane <geeknews@...<geeknews%40gmail.com>>
      > wrote:
      >
      > > All
      > >
      > > Check your calendars. The 5th Annual 24hr Podcast starts at 11am EST on
      > > Dec 18th.. I am taking applications from podcasters that would like to
      > > appear on the show.
      > >
      > > The 24hr Podcast is a charity event to raise money for a worthy charity,
      > > it is also a show where I talk with podcasters and luminaries in the
      > > space about new media and everything surrounding building your show and
      > > audience. If you would like to be considered for a 30 min slot during
      > > the 24hr podcast please visit 24hrpodcast.com and submit an appearance
      > > application.
      > >
      > > You will get to promote your show, and we can talk about what you are
      > > doing in the space. During the same 24hr podcast we will have the
      > > podcast awards ceremony streamed live. Unlike last year we are preparing
      > > the folks at ustream to make sure they will have server enough bandwidth
      > > running for the show.
      > >
      > > Thanks
      > > Todd...

    • Todd Cochrane
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 11, 2012
        All

        I have a couple of spots left to fill on my 24hr podcast lineup. Here is
        what I am looking for to fill the final spots.

        1. I am looking for someone that is a podcaster outside the US to pair
        with a english speaking podcaster who is in Moscow. The topic of the
        hour will be "Foreign Podcasting"

        2. I am looking for two guests that use unique tools to produce their
        shows aka there are a lot of ways to record a show. But sometimes you
        dont need to follow the norms. Warning this spot happens at 9am Eastern
        on the 16th

        3. I am looking for two Video Podcasters that are having success with
        YouTube and standard podcast distribution. This slot is a late one
        10-11pm Pacific

        4. I am looking to have one additional guest appear with Karin H√łgh at
        5am eastern. Karin will be talking about the podcasting space in Europe.
        She has been in the scene from the beginning and just looking for a good
        pairing with her.

        If you think you have something unique to add or could fill one of those
        spots email me at geeknews@.... During the 24hrs their will be
        plenty of opportunities for people to jump in the show as we always have
        people that forget or do not wake up in time. I hope to see all of you
        when we kick off on Saturday Morning.

        Waiting on a confirmation from Adam Curry as he will be kicking it off
        with me at 11am on the 15th if all goes to plan.

        Todd..

        --
        Todd Cochrane
        Host Geek News Central