Podcast reboot is online

  • clay.dugger
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 22, 2010
      In my obvious attempt to schedule more work than I have time, I have posted Episode 1 of the Rebooted Righteous Dude Dudecast!

      Being a fan of The Big Lebowski, and a Christian, I thought a podcast putting the two together would be a good thing.

      It has some moderate popularity, and I really have a blast doing it.

      Go listen and tell me what you think!

      http://therighteousdude.podomatic.com/

      NOTE: The original 9 episodes are now lost forever, deep in the bowels of my computer, never again to be heard by any living being. They were that bad...