New episode

  • clay.dugger
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 22, 2010
      Episode 5 of The Mechwarriors Heavy Duty podcast is now live!

      Learn how to destroy your friends with Part 1 of Combat!
    • clay.dugger
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 11, 2011
        Episode 7 of the Mechwarriors Heavy Duty podcast is live.

        Learn more about nuking your friends!

        http://mechwarriorsheavyduty.podomatic.com
      • clay.dugger
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 10, 2011
          Forgot to post Monday, but there is a new Righteous Dude's Dudecast out. I call this one a Jointcast, as I have a guest.

          See what I did there?

          JOINT cast?

          Guest?

          The Dude?