Re: [podcasters] Thanks for the mic suggestions!

  • Brains Matter
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 20, 2010
      I can second the Rode Podcaster. Very nice device, if you're looking at the USB option.

      --
      Brains Matter Podcast
      Melbourne, Australia

      On 20/11/2010, at 3:16 PM, Sharayah 888 wrote:

      > Hi all...thanks for the tips and suggestions on a mic and about headsets.
      > Dan, I am looking for a USB mic and will be shopping around this weekend!
      > Take care, Sharayah

    • clay.dugger
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 22, 2010
        Sorry I didn't read this earlier.

        A great mic is the Samson Q2U. Around $60. USB and XLR, combined! And, headphones plug into the mic.

        Really sweet mic. It has changed my recording. It tends to pick up breathing, but it is very good.