Internet radio and podcasts

  • Prime Point Srinivasan
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2010
      dear friends

      I am one of the leading podcasters from India. I have been invited by the
      producers of All India Radio to give a talk on ' internet radio and
      podcasts'. Can any member help me with the following information:

      1. some of the interesting links and concepts of internet radio.

      2. how podcasts can be used in internet radio?

      3. Can a regular radio station, stream their production in the net?

      Please share with me offline to my mail id.

      Thanks and greetings from Indian podcasters

      Srinivasan
      Editor
      PodUniversal
      www.poduniversal.com