New Podcasts

  • Pat Cook
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 16, 2010
      Hi everyone:

      Just wanted to let everyone know that I've been working on some new
      podcasts over this past weekend. They are as follows.....

      Pat's Old Time Radio Collection - http://patsotrcollection.mevio.com/
      (Without soap operas though)
      Pat's Old Time Radio Soap Opera Collection -
      http://patsotrsoaps.mevio.com/ (Soap Operas ONLY)
      Whatever Became Of..... - http://whateverbecameof.mevio.com/
      Pat's Classic TV Soap Opera Collection -
      http://patsclassictvsoaps.mevio.com/

      "Whatever Became Of" is a collection of conversational interviews with
      the stars of Old Time Radio which were recorded way back in the 1960s &
      1970s by WEBO-FM (Now WBAI-FM) 99.5 in New York & hosted by Richard
      Lamparsky. These shows are believed to be public domain.

      In fact, ALL Old Time Radio shows prior to 1978 not owned by the Conde
      Naste estate are public domain. Those owned by Conde Naste are
      copyrighted regardless of year. As such, they are suitable for podcasting.

      Feel free to check out all those podcasts & subscribe to their RSS Feeds.

      Enjoy!

      Cheers :D

      --
      Pat Cook
      HOST - The Left Wing Conservative Talk Show