Increased playback rate

  • Alexandru Palade
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 10, 2010
      Hei everyone,

      I was wondering if any of you guys know of any way to listen to a video
      or audio podcast at a faster rate? Is there a way to do this on a iPhone?

      Thank you,
      Alexandru
    • Rick Stringer
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 10, 2010
        That is easy with the iPhone or iPod Touch running iOS4 there is a little button in the upper right side of the screen. It normally has a 1x on it. Click it and it changes. It can speed it up or slow it down.

        Rick

        On Nov 10, 2010, at 7:57 AM, Alexandru Palade <alexandru.palade@...> wrote:

        > Hei everyone,
        >
        > I was wondering if any of you guys know of any way to listen to a video
        > or audio podcast at a faster rate? Is there a way to do this on a iPhone?
        >
        > Thank you,
        > Alexandru

      • Alexandru Palade
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 11, 2010
          Thanks Rick for the answer. I think that is only for audio podcasts,
          right? Wouldn't you like to use this feature for audio as well?

          On 11/10/2010 11:24 PM, Rick Stringer wrote:
          > That is easy with the iPhone or iPod Touch running iOS4 there is a little button in the upper right side of the screen. It normally has a 1x on it. Click it and it changes. It can speed it up or slow it down.
          >
          > Rick
          >
          > On Nov 10, 2010, at 7:57 AM, Alexandru Palade<alexandru.palade@...> wrote:
          >

          >> Hei everyone,
          >>
          >> I was wondering if any of you guys know of any way to listen to a video
          >> or audio podcast at a faster rate? Is there a way to do this on a iPhone?
          >>
          >> Thank you,
          >> Alexandru

        • Rick Stringer
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 11, 2010
            I never watch video podcasts on my iPhone, so I didn't know that. Actually, I've only used the feature with audio podcasts a couple of times. I really don't like the audio changed from the intended speed.

            Rick