Fwd: Podcasters - tell me about your work!

  • Pat Cook
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2010
      -------- Original Message --------
      Subject: Podcasters - tell me about your work!
      Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 08:34:32 -0700 (PDT)
      From: krismm <kris3198@...>
      To: Podcast Talk <Podcast-Talk@...>

      Hi! I'm looking for additional participants to take a brief academic
      research survey about independent audio podcasters. The goal of my
      research is to develop a picture of who is podcasting and what kind of
      work you are doing.

      The survey is online and your answers are anonymous, and it shouldn't
      take more than 5-10 minutes of your time.

      Go here to start the survey: https://umdrive.memphis.edu/kmmrkman/www/podcasting.html

      Thank you so much for your help. Please feel free to pass this message
      along to anyone else you think might be interested.

      Sincerely,
      Kris M. Markman, Ph.D.
      Assistant Professor, Department of Communication
      University of Memphis
      K.Markman@...
      https://umdrive.memphis.edu/kmmrkman/www/index.html