Re: [podcasters] Relaunch Coming

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 27, 2010
      On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 11:17 PM, Art <art.spencer@...> wrote:

      > Does anyone know the law well enough to say that, if I get a release from
      > the authors, it will be legal to do so?

      If you get permission from the copyright holders, you can do anything you
      want. In _almost_ every case the authors will be the relevant rights
      holders. There are times when the author may have sold exclusive audio
      rights or something -- but in that case, the author's responsible for
      knowing it and telling you.

      http://www.escapepod.org