The Left Wing Conservative Episode 12 NOW UP!!!!!

  • Pat Cook
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2010
      This week, I responded to Vice President Joe Biden's "Buck Up" show up
      to the polls call to America by calling upon the White House to GIVE US
      A REASON WHY WE SHOULD "Buck Up" & show up at the polls.

      I cited almost EVERY broken promise since the passage of Health Care as
      examples as to why many Americans (Liberals AND Conservatives alike) who
      are FED UP WITH BOTH SIDES feel as though they should just simply stay
      home & sit this one out.

      (JFTR though, I have EVERY INTENTION of showing up at my polling place
      on November 2nd :) ).

      You can watch the video @ http://tlwctv.mevio.com/ or download the 55
      minute video directly @
      http://m.podshow.com/media/25594/episodes/254957/tlwctv-254957-10-27-2010.m4v

      I plan on sending a link to this video straight to the White House.
      I'll also post it online to my account on CNN iReport (Where ALL of my
      "Best Of" shows will also be posted in addition to Mevio from now on).

      Enjoy!

      Cheers :D

      --
      Pat Cook
      HOST - The Left Wing Conservative Talk Show