News

  • clay.dugger
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 20, 2010
      Not sure I can say the name yet, but I have just been asked to help produce an Audio Fiction Magazine.

      They've been around awhile and are willing to give me a shot.

      Woohoo!
    • clay.dugger
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 21, 2010
        Now I can say who:

        The Dunesteef Audio Fiction Magazine

        --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, "clay.dugger" <clay.dugger@...> wrote:

        > Not sure I can say the name yet, but I have just been asked to help produce an Audio Fiction Magazine.
        >
        > They've been around awhile and are willing to give me a shot.
        >
        > Woohoo!

      • clay.dugger
        Message 3 of 7 , May 6, 2011
          My Christian podcast, The Righteous Dude's Dudecast, is now on iTunes!

          Search for it. Find it. Listen to it.

          Now.

          The Righteous Dude
          Not your typical Christian
          Not your typical Christian podcast
        • Gwen Orel
          Message 4 of 7 , May 6, 2011
            Jewish, so no. And don't like being ordered....

            On May 6, 2011, at 7:16 PM, clay.dugger wrote:

            > My Christian podcast, The Righteous Dude's Dudecast, is now on iTunes!
            >
            > Search for it. Find it. Listen to it.
            >
            > Now.
            >
            > The Righteous Dude
            > Not your typical Christian
            > Not your typical Christian podcast

          • crafterlag
            Message 5 of 7 , May 6, 2011
              I got my popcorn, do you?

              -Mer
              braindouche.net

              --- In podcasters@yahoogroups.com, Gwen Orel <gwenorel@...> wrote:

              > Jewish, so no. And don't like being ordered....
              >
              > On May 6, 2011, at 7:16 PM, clay.dugger wrote:
              >
              > > My Christian podcast, The Righteous Dude's Dudecast, is now on iTunes!
              > >
              > > Search for it. Find it. Listen to it.
              > >
              > > Now.
              > >
              > > The Righteous Dude
              > > Not your typical Christian
              > > Not your typical Christian podcast

            • C. Hatton Humphrey
              Message 6 of 7 , May 6, 2011
                Guinness at the ready!

                Until Later!
                C. Hatton Humphrey
                http://www.eastcoastconservative.com

                No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of
                electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

                Message 7 of 7 , May 6, 2011
                  Ooo! Guinness. The Righteous Dude approves. Greatly!

                  And, all are welcome. Jewish, Hindu, Islamic, anybody. Probably the only ones that are going to be offended are the Christians!