Hear and There Audio Magazine, Cahokia Native American site, Touchable Vest

  • duhlman1
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2010
      Touchable Artifact Vest‏

      H&T Podcast Cahokia Largest prehistoric city in USA about 1000ad. Discover the accessibile artifact vest http://bit.ly/bFur63
      I visit the largest Native American mound in North America and talk about the culture and its demise. It was established around 900AD, grew to a population of around 60,000 and disappeared by 1300AD. It is near St Louis Missouri and has an interesting and accessibile museum. During this episode we visit exhibits with the aid of an Artifact Vest. It has pockets with real artifacts you can touch as the audio talks about the exhibit. This is part 2 of a 3 part series. Episodes 1 and 3, are availible on the Archive page from the website http://hearandthere.net/default.aspx