Re: [podcasters] Video Podcast Questions

  • Michael Johnson
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 16, 2010
      I use blip.tv, you just upload the video there and they will send it to itunes. you can also embed the vids on your blog.

      Thanks
      Mike
      Learn the secrets to staying pure on campus in:
      The Cross Campus Ministry Podcast,
      A Podcast for Christian College Students and youth in itunes and at crosscampusministry.com