Re: [podcasters] libsyn3

  • Rob Schendel
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 10, 2010
      Since the migration to the new Libsyn, I no longer log in with my show's
      name, but instead with my account name.
      In my case, my log in is now my name, RobSchendel.
      The benefit to this new 'account name' is that I can publish multiple shows
      under one log-in id, instead of opening a new account for each show. It
      becomes an umbrella log-in, for everything I produce.