H&T Episode, Volcanos, Bats, and Space Books

  • duhlman1
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2010
      H&T Episode, Volcanos, Bats, and Space Books
      Download link http://duhlman.podbean.com/

      In this episode we have 3 clips. In the first H&T Correspondent Tom Uhlman visits Mt St Helens volcano to see how it has changed since its eruption 30 years ago. Then we have an interview with Mary Kay Carson http://www.marykaycarson.com/My_Books.html who talks about her book "The Bat Scientists". We finish up with a clip from a NASA sponsored book "Touch the Universe" It has Braille and raised line pictures of space photos.

      DAVID = Device for the Acquisition and Visualization of Interesting Data ;)