Re: [podcasters] libsyn3

  • Charley Hays
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 10, 2010
      I haven't had a problem. The one thing that changed is that they
      capitalized part of my username. Try doing this, Username@... and
      the same password . That should work
      On Sat, Oct 9, 2010 at 10:11 PM, Michael Johnson <serviceyourac@...>wrote:

      > Anyone have problems with the libsyn3 migration? Ever since I migrated I
      > cannot login
      >
      > Thanks
      > Mike
      > Learn the secrets to staying pure on campus in:
      > The Cross Campus Ministry Podcast,
      > A Podcast for Christian College Students and youth in itunes and at
      > crosscampusministry.com

      Charley Hays
      Cross Driven Radio
      web: www.crossdrivenradio.com
      podcast: www.crossdrivenpodcast.com
      skype: charley_hays
      twitter: www.twitter.com/charleyhays

    • Michael Johnson

        I haven't had a problem.  The one thing that changed is that they
        capitalized part of my username.  Try doing this, Username@... and
        the same password .  That should work
        On Sat, Oct 9, 2010 at 10:11 PM, Michael Johnson <serviceyourac@...>wrote:

        > Anyone have problems with the libsyn3 migration? Ever since I migrated I
        > cannot login
        >
        > Thanks
        > Mike
        > Learn the secrets to staying pure on campus in:
        > The Cross Campus Ministry Podcast,
        > A Podcast for Christian College Students and youth in itunes and at
        > crosscampusministry.com

        Charley Hays
        Cross Driven Radio
        web: www.crossdrivenradio.com
        podcast: www.crossdrivenpodcast.com
        skype: charley_hays
        twitter: www.twitter.com/charleyhays

      • Rob Schendel
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 10, 2010
          Since the migration to the new Libsyn, I no longer log in with my show's
          name, but instead with my account name.
          In my case, my log in is now my name, RobSchendel.
          The benefit to this new 'account name' is that I can publish multiple shows
          under one log-in id, instead of opening a new account for each show. It
          becomes an umbrella log-in, for everything I produce.