libsyn3

  • Michael Johnson
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 9, 2010
      Anyone have problems with the libsyn3 migration? Ever since I migrated I cannot login

      Thanks
      Mike
      Learn the secrets to staying pure on campus in:
      The Cross Campus Ministry Podcast,
      A Podcast for Christian College Students and youth in itunes and at crosscampusministry.com

    • David Byrd
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 9, 2010
        Michael,

        After you migrate to LibSyn 3, your new login is the email address
        associated with your LibSyn account. Your password will remain the same.
        Hope this helps.

        David Byrd- Host of "That Blue Jeans Guy" Podcast

        http://thatbluejeansguy.com

        thatbluejeansguy@...

        Listener Line: 989-372-1489 (1GUY)

      • Charley Hays
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 10, 2010
          I haven't had a problem. The one thing that changed is that they
          capitalized part of my username. Try doing this, Username@... and
          the same password . That should work
          On Sat, Oct 9, 2010 at 10:11 PM, Michael Johnson <serviceyourac@...>wrote:

          > Anyone have problems with the libsyn3 migration? Ever since I migrated I
          > cannot login
          >
          > Thanks
          > Mike
          > Learn the secrets to staying pure on campus in:
          > The Cross Campus Ministry Podcast,
          > A Podcast for Christian College Students and youth in itunes and at
          > crosscampusministry.com

          Charley Hays
          Cross Driven Radio
          web: www.crossdrivenradio.com
          podcast: www.crossdrivenpodcast.com
          skype: charley_hays
          twitter: www.twitter.com/charleyhays

        • Michael Johnson

            I haven't had a problem.  The one thing that changed is that they
            capitalized part of my username.  Try doing this, Username@... and
            the same password .  That should work
            On Sat, Oct 9, 2010 at 10:11 PM, Michael Johnson <serviceyourac@...>wrote:

            > Anyone have problems with the libsyn3 migration? Ever since I migrated I
            > cannot login
            >
            > Thanks
            > Mike
            > Learn the secrets to staying pure on campus in:
            > The Cross Campus Ministry Podcast,
            > A Podcast for Christian College Students and youth in itunes and at
            > crosscampusministry.com

            Charley Hays
            Cross Driven Radio
            web: www.crossdrivenradio.com
            podcast: www.crossdrivenpodcast.com
            skype: charley_hays
            twitter: www.twitter.com/charleyhays

          • Rob Schendel
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 10, 2010
              Since the migration to the new Libsyn, I no longer log in with my show's
              name, but instead with my account name.
              In my case, my log in is now my name, RobSchendel.
              The benefit to this new 'account name' is that I can publish multiple shows
              under one log-in id, instead of opening a new account for each show. It
              becomes an umbrella log-in, for everything I produce.