Blog World and New Media Expo

  • Todd Cochrane
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2010
      Podcasters

      Next week is BlogWorld and New Media Expo, and I suspect a large number
      of you will be coming out to Vegas for this annual podcasting / new
      media event. This show is podcasters annual family reunion and I look
      forward to catching up with all of you.

      Be sure to stop by the RawVoice booth #516 we are directly across from
      the new media lounge. We have some very exciting things to share on our
      to be released update to our Roku / Boxee podcast channels, along with
      announcements on availability and launch dates of our Vudu and Samsung
      platforms.

      We will also be available to talk about the variety of services we
      offer, and looking forward to sharing with you where we know the new
      media space is headed.

      If you have ideas for enhancements to PowerPress the only actively
      maintained podcast plugin for WordPress, Angelo will be on site to take
      any inputs. This is going to be a great show, and the entire RawVoice
      team will be there to talk with you.

      Here are two Blog posts on sessions that RawVoice team members are
      presenting in the digital broadcast track at the show
      http://bit.ly/rvbwe1 & http://bit.ly/rvbwe2

      Remember this is BlogWorld and New Media Expo, what happens in Vegas
      does not necessarily stay in Vegas as everyone is blogger, podcaster,
      videocaster you get my drift.

      This Saturday morning I will have Rick Calvert on my morning tech show
      at geeknewscentral.com so if you want to hear more info about the show,
      or ask question we get started at 9am Pacific and 12 noon Eastern.

      Aloha
      Todd...