Re: [podcasters] This is my podcast

  • Ed Morgan
    Message 1 of 22 , Sep 29 1:05 PM
      Hi Paul,

      Yeah, our hacker friend did a number on the site, and I am still working to reconnect things to their rightful places, so the blog is still not in the right place. I do now have the ability to play the podcast from the site at www.parrothut.com/TPH/ which is the wordpress page for the podcast. I haven't been able to figure out how to link that in. I guess I could direct the links to that page, which I did for a while. I would prefer to use that page anyway, but I thought people could play the podcasts directly from the feedburner page. I know there was a link, but I've never tried it. I am working on the blog issue, and that should be corrected this weekend. Thanks for the critique.

      Regards,
      Ed