Powerpress & HTML 5

  • Erk Pod
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 28, 2010
      Hi all

      What is the progress of Powerpress & WP being HTML 5 compliant,
      especially in relation to the audio player. I am using the most
      current version of both items.

      I have found a plugin that would allow the audio player to work on my
      iPhone but that would mean going back & manually adding code to each
      episode.

      Between my podcasts, writing a book, Worldcon & my day job, I haven't
      been keeping up to the introduction of HTML 5.

      Thanks in advance.

      Erk

      --
      Erk, Sydney (Australia)
      Channel Erk podcasts

      Host & Producer: Erk Pod, Erk FM, Echo Romeo Kilo, Blast From The
      Past, Insomnia Radio: Australia

      Producer: Judy's Blast FM.

      Find all 5 podcasts on Channel Erk. There is a podcast for everyone!

      http://www.channelerk.com
      http://australia.insomniaradio.net

      erkpod@...

      Skype: erkpod
      Twitter: @erkpod (personal)
      Twitter: @erkfm & @iraustralia (music)
      Voicemail: 02 8003 6905 (Australia)
      Voicemail: 661-524-5ERK (US)

      A member of the Association of Music Podcasting (AMP)
      http://musicpodcasting.org
    • angelomandato
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 29, 2010
        Keep an eye out for version 2.0. If you are interested in being a beta tseter, please email powerpress [at] rawvoice.com.