This+is+my+podcast

  • David Jackson
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 28, 2010
      Ed
      We are launching a podcast promo swap at
      Www.podcastpromoswap.com

      Great cross promotion opportunity

      Dave
      Www.schoolofpodcasting.com

    • Ed Morgan
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 28, 2010
        Thanks, Dave. I remember you saying something about that before, but I appreciate you giving me the link again. I will check it out today. I think I went there when you mentioned it before, and downloaded something on creating a promo, if I'm not mistaken. I plan to get the promos made later this week, and will head over to your site again when I get them together. I have noticed that a lot of my listeners are sci-fi fans, so maybe there are a few sci-fi podcasts out there that might benefit from a swap with my podcast. Thanks again.