Milestone For Me - EPISODE 10 Of The TV Show

  • Pat Cook
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2010
      Hi everyone:

      After ironing out some issues with Episode 9, it as well Episode 10 of the TV
      version of The Left Wing Conservative have been posted.

      In Episode 9 (Which I had problems posting until last night), I offer my take on
      the Tea Party now that they're going after Democrats & not so much the "Old
      Guard" Republican Party. This is the first show (On Radio or TV) since Congress
      has returned to session.

      Episode 10 is the milestone show. In it I cover my take on the BOTH of the
      Recent "Take Back America" Washington Rallies, the Republicans & their attempts
      at playing RUSSIAN ROULETTE with the lives of our troops (And ultimately OUR
      lives!) & take a look at THE ANTIQUATION of DADT in & as it relates to today's
      military & National Security needs.

      ALL THAT & MORE @ http://tlwctv.mevio.com/

      Enjoy!

      Cheers :D Pat Cook