The Left Wing Conservative RETURNS SEPTEMBER 20TH

  • Pat Cook
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2010
      BEGINNING SEPTEMBER 20TH, my political talk show called THE LEFT WING
      CONSERVATIVE will return to Internet TV @
      http://www.wix.com/progressivemoderates/ustream with the radio show returning
      SEPTEMBER 23RD on Progressive Moderates Radio @
      http://www.wix.com/progressivivemoderates/radio Both shows will be at 5:00 PM
      ET/2:00 PM PT.

      Both shows have been on hiatus since Congress went on break.

      Along with the return of the show will come some new features. They are as
      follows.....

      RADIO SHOW

      * Will be on SHOUTcast & Icecast via LoudCity (Will no longer be on Live365 as
      long as their website remains in its current state)

      TV SHOW

      * Will have VIDEO podcast promos played back during show breaks (An upgrade over
      the audio only podcast promos used last season)
      * Will be podcast in 800 x 600 HD by default (Was podcast using only the UStream
      archive last season)
      * Will playback President Obama's Weekly Address during the show (A new feature
      to the show)

      WEBSITE

      * An IRC-Based chat room will be available (An upgrade from last season as the
      TV show only had the UStream provided chat room available while the Radio show
      had [b]NO[/b] chat room available at all)

      As usual, the shows will be broadcast only as I have the time though since I've
      moved into a new neighborhood, disruptions & delays should be kept to a
      minimum. In these events, updates will be posted via Twitter @
      http://twitter.com/libconservative

      Either way, whether you tune in via Radio, TV or the podcasts, I hope you enjoy
      the show this season :)

      Cheers :D

      Pat Cook
      HOST - The Left Wing Conservative