New podcast in the works...

  • clay.dugger
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 28, 2010
      Well, the podcast I was wanting to do just didn't want to get done.

      So, a couple friends and I are going to do a podcast on a game we play.

      Here are the links to the intro and outro. Content is being organized and planned. Scheduling 3 people, working 5 jobs between them, 7 days a week, is not easy.

      If the other two would get off their duffs and sign up with Skype, the problem would be solved!

      Intro:
      http://bit.ly/bWJXHp

      Outro:
      http://bit.ly/cruOGz

      The files are a tad loud, so turn it down first. The outro will probably be remixed, as it peaks a little. Still fun to make, though!
    • Paul Puri
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 29, 2010
        Sounds like it's coming along!

        Can't wait to hear the finished product.

        Paul Puri

        http://paulpuri.name/

        Buy stuff from me - http://podsafegear.com