H&T Audio Clip, Mount St Helens Valcono 30 years after the eruption, What is lef

  • duhlman1
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2010
      H&T Audio Clip, Mount St Helens Valcono 30 years after the eruption, What is left Over?

      listen here http://twaud.io/7nG

      This is a report by H&T Correspondent Tom Uhlman. He is on Mount St Helens, Washington state, to take photos for a book on volcanos. He stopped for a few minutes in July, 2010 to describe the devastated landscape 30 years after the eruption.

      H&T is an adventure program that is centered on detailed descriptions. Many of the places we go are accessible for people with disabilities. We invite you to tell us about your adventures at our website.
      podcatcher or add it to your Favorites feed list.
      http://duhlman.podbean.com/feed