Interview Availability for horror podcasters

  • willysid
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2010
      Hi,

      It's a minor occasion in the grand scheme of publishing, but my novel Blood Hunter is out in a new Kindle and e-book edition from Crossroad Press.

      If anyone with an interview format is interested I could make myself available for Skype interviews or whatever works easiest.

      It's the first of several editions of my work planned for "reprint."

      Just thought I'd touch base.

      Thanks,

      Sidney Williams